Whether … How much does food cost? Full restaurant menu with prices up-dated for 2020. There are 460 calories in 1 order of Culver's Single Wisconsin Swiss Melt ButterBurger. Find Culver's at 5801 21st St, Racine, WI 53406: Get the latest Culver's menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. sandwiches & more. Culver's Wisconsin Swiss Melt We start with fresh, never frozen, Midwest-raised beef, seared on a grill after you order, topped with real Wisconsin Swiss cheese and tangy red onions. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Popular Restaurants. a Culvers Wisconsin Swiss Melt does not contain egg, fish, peanuts, shellfish, soy or tree nuts. Crispy Chicken Sandwich. we use only fresh, never frozen, midwest-raised beef, seared on a grill after you order & served on a lightly buttered, toasted bun. Chicken Tenders 4 pieces. 1 sandwich = 270g. Then we top it with a lightly buttered, toasted bun Wisconsin Swiss Sourdough Melt Double $6.89 We start with fresh, never frozen beef seared on a grill after you order, topped with real Wisconsin Swiss cheese and tangy red onions. Food Price. Cholesterol 150mg. Restaurant Menus & Prices; Restaurants Near Me; Gift Cards; Nutrition; Recipes; Content Hub; Updated on June 30, 2020. Culvers Wisconsin Swiss Melts contain between 470-900 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Sandwiches & Favorites. Sodium 680mg. Order delivery online from Culver's in Mishawaka. 13%. we use only fresh, never frozen, midwest-raised beef, seared on a grill after you order & served on a lightly buttered, toasted bun. $7.69. add real wisconsin cheddar & you’ll know why we wouldn’t change a thing Fresh Frozen Custard we make our fresh frozen custard with real wisconsin dairy, sourced daily from local family farms. ALL Menu . Wisconsin Cheese Curds. Menu Chick-fil-A Menu Chicken Express Menu Chili's Grill & Bar … In 1984, Craig and Lea Culver, together with Craig’s parents George and Ruth, created the first Culver’s location in Sauk City, Wisconsin. it's a culver's family specialty & the burger that started it all. Nutrition Facts. Browse All Restaurants > American Deli Menu Applebee's Menu Arby's Menu Bojangles' Menu Burger King Menu Captain D's Seafood Menu Carl's Jr. Tuesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm. Don’t miss frozen custard. Serving Size. Double Culver’s Bacon Deluxe: 28: Double Culver’s Deluxe: 27: Double Mushroom and Swiss ButterBurger: 25: Double Original ButterBurger: 17: Double Sourdough Melt: 23: Double Swiss ButterBurger: 23: Double Wisconsin Swiss Melt: 22: Garden Fresco Salad: 6: Grilled Reuben Melt: 20: Mashed Potatoes: 3: Mashed Potatoes and Gravy : 13: Nestle Crunch : 7: North Atlantic Cod Dinner (2 … You'd need to walk 128 minutes to burn 460 calories. View the latest Culver's menu and price information on menuswithprice.com, and find your favorite food. 30%. Popular Restaurants. Wisconsin Swiss Melt, Double. Serving Size : 172g: Amount Per Serving: Calories: 470 : Calories From Fat: 215 : View Full Nutrition Double Wisconsin Swiss Melt . Amount Per Serving (347g) Amount Per Serving Calories from Fat 545 Calories 960 % Daily Value* 94% Total Fat 61g 135% Saturated Fat 27g Trans Fat 1g 73% Cholesterol220mg 37% Sodium885mg 11% Total Carbohydrates34g 16% Dietary Fiber 4g Sugars 2g 27% Protein66g 0% … $7.99. Correspondingly, does Culver's have Reuben sandwiches? Our curds are a dairyland delicacy. Culver's menu including prices & opening hours. Grilled Reuben Melt. Culver’s, whose full name is Culver Franchising System, Inc., is a large family-owned American casual fast food restaurant chain. Every Culver's ButterBurger is made with fresh, never frozen beef and always seared after you order.